Thursday, July 24, 2008

Masuya, O'connell Street

24/07/2008 - Dinner at Masuya Japanese Restaurant.

Entree: Softshell crab & Rainbow Sushi
Main: I had the king prawn dish and 'lo-gung' had salmon teriyaki. Rice on the side.
Beverage: I had a cascade and 'lo-gung' had a glass of red wine.

Total cost for 2 = $95

Ratings
Food quality = 9/10
Ambience and cleanliness = 7/10
Value for money = 10/10
Service = 9/10
Lily's comment: Excellent. I am in love with this restaurant and have been a loyal patron for nearly 7 years. It is an addiction for me. Me and girlie pal used to lunch there a lot (at least once a week) until we've moved office. Each time my family from Canberra visited Sydney, they will put an effort to dine in this restaurant. I have been there a million times, never ever disappointed with the quality of the food, and the warm services provided by the charming and well mannered waiters/waitresses. The only setback is the ventilation, sometimes your hair & clothes tend to smell of 'deep-frying' when they bring out those sizzling dishes. But I can forgive them for that since the quality of the food is excellent and it is always consistent.

The price is really reasonable considering the quality of the food, the portion and the good service provided. With a popular restaurant like this one, booking is highly recommended, but tonight we got lucky as we were early and could get a table during the first seating.
Masuya, once again I love you!

No comments: